Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Serious Life E-magazine

I have a button on the right side of my page for SERIOUS LIFE magazine and I would encourage you to "grab it ' and take a look. Serious Life is put out monthly by Brent Riggs, Christian writer and adoptive dad.He's also from Oklahoma. Serious Life has great articles and photos and offers lots of free advertsing for charities and non-profits. The Rigg's family story is in a link there as well. Their daughter Abby, adopted as an infant from Guatemala, now 4, is battling a serious form of leukemia. YOu can read her story through links in the magazine ( I am still a dweebie when it comes to knowing how to put all the hyper links for things into this blog page!!!) and on the PRAYING FOR ABBY button also on my blog page. When you link to the magazine you'll be led to subscribe if you like, or to be able to read some sample writings. Either way I am sure you will be blessed by SERIOUS LIFE and I hope you'll want to share it with your other friends!

No comments: