Saturday, October 18, 2008

Just another day in the paradise of Calico Acres Farm

When dear dh is trenching to lay new electrical wiring for the barn and chicken coop ,and he unexpectedly hits a water pipe, the potential to disrupt the whole day for everyone, maybe more than one just a day, is pretty great. We now have a new pond............. big unplanned, uninvited new pond, and the repair job on the pipe is not holding. I could not get the house cleaned today ,couldn't do laundry, and Saturday night showers................we are going to go visit all our grown children and local friends so as to not use up all of some one else's water.
NEVER a dull moment!!
Not a day has gone by this week that I have not needed to sing
" MY HEART WILL CHOOSE TO SAY
LORD BLESSED BE YOUR NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Music always helps me keep my spiritual balance and I can declare again, that no one has stolen my joy and I do not intend to give it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

2 comments:

love2bmom said...

Oh My GOODNESS!!! I think that it is time to take a little vacation! Come to Colorado, we have plenty of water for showers. We'll get ready!!!

Praying for restoration of water in the pipes, and not in the new 'pond'!!!!

Love,
Carolee

Bonky's Mom said...

Oh my...one thing after another. Bless your heart.