Thursday, November 5, 2009

someone shared this, I read it, I really liked it, I'm sharing it too

"Jesus, help me to use my mouth today to bring life rather than death. This won't mean playing make believe, but it will mean believing the gospel is true and powerful enough to enable me to conflict redemptively rather than destructively, and bring encouragement rather than flattery. So very Amen, I pray. "
quote from Scotty Smith, pastor in Franklin Tennessee at Christ Community (PCA) Church
I "became a fan" of his on FaceBook. You might go check him out as he shares scriptures and quotes from contemporary folk who also support scripture in the thoughts they share............

I have learned that faith means trusting in advance what will only make sense in reverse." Philip Yancey

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AMEN!

Pouring my heart on my blog today!

Love you!
Jill