Monday, July 6, 2009

Life is just fun some times and sometimes its just funny!!


Naomi fell asleep this afternoon ON the arms of the sofa and the rocking chair!!
What was everyone most worried about? That she'd drool all over the place. I just thought it was funny, and a little cutsie too!

My 4th of July trademark dessert was a bit different this year. My oven is broken and it is really hard to bake in an oven which generates no heat. PLAN B: no bake cheese cake, in my HUGE cake pan, chill it, make real whipped cream to top it, and top that with blueberries and strawberries to create an American flag. OH YUM!!!

Close -up of one of my daughters' favorite activities: taking photos of themselves!

Esther and Jael having a Big sister-Little sister bonding photo-op moment!!


Isaac's best pal Peter has a successful afternoon at our favorite fishing spot. These were shortly hereafter grilled for dinner!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are super fun and funny pictures!

Your family is always filled with laughter and joy!

Ok, I know not always but hey I can say that here because your photos are so fun!

I LOVE YOU!
Jill