Saturday, June 6, 2009

Prayers for a friend , the start to my day

My friend Anita is on her way to Ghana, on business for her adoption agency, but she is also going to be able to be with her just-recently-adopted daughter and file
I- 600 docs for her while she is in Ghana. (That's the next to the last step for completing an adoption and obtaining a visa for your new child.)I am so excited for their family and for this precious two year old. God was so faithful in pulling together all the details of this adoption, right up to a "randomly" sent email which resulted in SUPER positive and productive results for their case. Anita is traveling right now, so I am praying for her, and for her family here at home. AND then I am out to tend the garden! We have alreaday sttarted harvesting radishes. IF you LIKE radishes, these are really really good. If not, well you'll jut spit them out and call them disgusting, like Leah and Noah did. I personally like radishes. The other veggies are all coming up very nicely, and so far the only thing that the bugs are really into are my egg plants. PHOOOOEY! My corn will definitely be "knee high by the 4th of July" and then some! Look out remaining weeds, here I come!!!

1 comment:

A. Gillispie said...

Thank you so much for your prayers my friend!