Saturday, June 6, 2009

All your children shall be taught by (of) the Lord......

and great will be the peace of your children. In righteousness you will be established You shall be far from opression for you shall not fear, and from terror for it shall not come near you..................no weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgement You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from Me, Says the Lord." Isaiah 54:13-15, 17.
I am standing on these verses, for my children, one in particular, and I have stood on verse 13 for years and years. My children have given their lives to the Lord, I KNOW this, but sometimes bad choices, combined with special needs, deceive a child to be drawn away from what he knows to be true, and to lean unto their "own understanding" to reference Proverbs 3. DESPITE THAT, I know that my children have been taught of the Lord and I know that even when things look REALLY REALLY ugly, "great WILL be the peace of my children"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that no weapon forged against any of us will prosper, and I stand on that promise that this is our heritage. Oh I am praying that my children, ALL of them, receive this in a spirit of teachability, repentance and contrition, and allow the Holy Spirit to flow where HE so aches to flow freely!!!!!!

No comments: