Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm recommending a new book

It isn't about adoption advocacy, or anything related to the orphan Summit last week, but its a book I read the first chapter of and I'm into the next chapters now that I have the option. Please go visit this link below ( OK Sidebar note: my blogspot is not allowing me to get the link in this post as a hyperlink...I do not know why.) and check out Brent Riggs' book for yourself.You may purchase a paperback copy if you choose, or you may download it for free, OR you may read it chapter by chapter from the link, also for free. How can you loose??????????????????????? I do believe you'll be blessed!!


Terrorist to Evangelist: The True Story of Kenneth McClinton by Brent Riggs


Born into poverty, an abusive alcoholic father, state-run homes, violence, prison, political turmoil... Ken McClinton was born to lose. But all alone in a prison cell, he found the God who never gives up, and was born again. From childhood to terrorism to murder to prison to salvation, this is the real story of a real terrorist rescued by a real Savior. Please, tell your friends and family about this absolutely FREE story of hope. You may need to copy and paste this link for now, but I would encourage you to !!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.terroristtoevangelist.com/

No comments: