Friday, February 20, 2009

Praises, and heat!!

Thank You Father that whatever it was tormenting my dryer, is gone! i left if off for several hours, left it alone and prayed ,as the repairman came to look at the furnace. Some of the benefits of a smaller town are that your repair company / service knows your name and equipment right off, and that they are usually able to come help quickly. Again, praising God that my repairman was able to come, by 11:30 and in very little (bilable) time was able to replace the igniter ( a minor part and not very expensive part which he had a replacement for in his truck) and we have HEAT !
"I lift my eyes up unto the mountains
where does my help come from? My help comes from Thee
Maker of Heaven and Earth!!!!"
Yes Air-O-Heat physcially came and fixed our equipment, yes my dryer is making heat and drying my clothes, but the warmth and peace in my heart? MY HELP comes from my Lord!!

3 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

Praise the Lord!

Unknown said...

Praising Him with you!

Love it!
Jill

whenpigsfly said...

It was MUCH more comforatble last night! Ia mthankful.