Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Thank you !!

To my dear friend Jill who is so gifted with cyber scrapbooking and blog designs! She is the designer of my blog and while I loved the Christmas design that we worked on earlier, this design is HERS ALONE and so, so pretty!! And, unlike the previous one which we didn't have total control of design and placement over, all of my blog page words are out in the open and not hidden or partially hidden by script! Jill is turning her gift into a business venture , by the way. I'm linked to her blog for those of you who don't know Jill already.Check out "Forever n ever n always". Maybe you and Jill can bless each other???????????????

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so precious!

I love you - and they will be blessing others just like you once I get this all set up - families who wish to adopt internationally will benefit from each blog I redo!

Hugs and blessings dear sweet friend!
Jill