Wednesday, June 2, 2010

We have in hand..........................

Daniel's passport with his USA VISA attached inside...his IR 3  visa. Because Charlie and I both saw Daniel before his adoption took place, he is entitled to IR 3 status which means that he becomes an American citizen as soon as we step foot into the airpot in the USA. I wish  I couled tell you that this is Chiacgo but it may be  JFK in New York City  and THEn on to OKC. I am praying that our wonderful travel agent will be able to find a better booking, as in 2 people canceling  their Belgium to Chicago flights tomorrow so that we may book them for Daniel and  me!
Lots of things to share but aftera lo9ng day and then a night of visitng frineds in several parts of  Monrovia, I mm too tired now. In the morning trustfully  when I'm rested I'll have the time to start shaing how amazing this week  has been! 

4 comments:

Kat said...

I can't WAIT to hear about your week! Prayers!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh sweet friend PRAISE GOD!

WAHOOOOOOO!

Love you and praying you both home!

xoxo Jill

Laurel said...

Can't wait to hear your stories!

Praying that you & Daniel have a wonderful trip home. I'm sure that the WHOLE family is sooo.... excited to welcome their new little brother. Yippee!!!

love ya,

Laurel & the gang :)

Donna said...

Looking forward to hearing all of the details! Love and prayers, Donna