Wednesday, June 2, 2010

We have in hand..........................

Daniel's passport with his USA VISA attached inside...his IR 3  visa. Because Charlie and I both saw Daniel before his adoption took place, he is entitled to IR 3 status which means that he becomes an American citizen as soon as we step foot into the airpot in the USA. I wish  I couled tell you that this is Chiacgo but it may be  JFK in New York City  and THEn on to OKC. I am praying that our wonderful travel agent will be able to find a better booking, as in 2 people canceling  their Belgium to Chicago flights tomorrow so that we may book them for Daniel and  me!
Lots of things to share but aftera lo9ng day and then a night of visitng frineds in several parts of  Monrovia, I mm too tired now. In the morning trustfully  when I'm rested I'll have the time to start shaing how amazing this week  has been! 

4 comments:

Kat said...

I can't WAIT to hear about your week! Prayers!!!!

Mom to 9 Blessings! said...

Oh sweet friend PRAISE GOD!

WAHOOOOOOO!

Love you and praying you both home!

xoxo Jill

Mama D.'s Dozen said...

Can't wait to hear your stories!

Praying that you & Daniel have a wonderful trip home. I'm sure that the WHOLE family is sooo.... excited to welcome their new little brother. Yippee!!!

love ya,

Laurel & the gang :)

Donna said...

Looking forward to hearing all of the details! Love and prayers, Donna