Wednesday, November 4, 2009

more baby Charlie, coz he's so awesome!







You think I like my "job" ??!!

Naomi took photos for me!

Playing in the bouncey seat...er, UNCLE DANIEL'S bouncey seat to be exact!

Auntie Naomi lovin' on her little nephew! They were having a good conversation here.



I don't think there can ever be too many Baby Charlie photos, and I don't think I've shared any of Pappa Charlie with his namesake.
YES, that is a cigar case that the Charlies are playing with. It seemed to amuse them both!


After a good cigar (case) with Pappa Charlie, Baby Charlie retired to Leah's room with Jael to study. It didn't last long.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

PRECIOUS PHOTOS!

Never get enough of that sweet Prince!

Love you,
Jill

Shana Putnam said...

he is so precious. I bet you do love your "job".

Shonni said...

Those are such sweet pictures and memories captured!

Laurel said...

LOVE the pic of Pappa Charlie and Baby Charlie. Too cute!


Laurel