Tuesday, September 15, 2009

a little reflecting

Life is PRETTY AMAZING, that is for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sure I will take lots more photos if Baby Charlie today! We are continuing to praise God for this next generation of saints-in-the-growing and we pray that we, who are teaching these young ones, will teach them thoroughly, completely, honestly, passionately: by our words and by our examples equally! My prayer truly is that we will choose to be a blessing for LIFE.
Caleb is praying very hard about seeeking counseling with his wife; whether or not she will be agreeable to this we don't know. There is a lot of baggage, which of course GOD can lift and heal them from..................IF they are willing to be His 2 Chronicles 7:14 people " if my people, (interject here: IF CALEB AND COURTNEY ) who are called by My Name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land (interject here: their marriage, their home) ." That is a process which starts with bowed heads and knees, not "bowed -up" backs and attitudes!!! This is hard teaching for a Mamma to share with her children. I can't say DO NOT GET A DIVORCE or ITS OK TO GET A DIVORCE IN THIS SITUATION.........that is God's leading,subject to God's laws about marriage and divorce, and honesty before God about how they have, and will follow God's laws.
I'm glad that Courtney read the letter I sent her, and that she told Caleb about it. Her take was that I was blaming her exclusively, but he quickly told her that she HAD to look at what had happened through someone's eyes other than her own. She didn't deny any of what had happened, just her responsibility for her actions. We continue to pray for GOD to be allowed to BE GOD all over this!!!

No comments: