Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

This really challenged AND blessed me...I hope it does you! I am having trouble getting the link to go "hyper link" so you will have to copy and paste until I get more "blog saavy"...sorry about that!!
http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=d3c3ac47dd3256271036&utm_source=newsletter0508&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=weeklytopvideos

OK post script: I went back after trying about 10 times yeaterday for my "link" function to pick up what I had given it and had no success. This morning I thought , I'd try again, and guess what? Now I have links again. Its not like I have not posted links before.I don't know what yesterday was about. Thankfully, I have deleted my "please copy and paste" instructions from both posts yesterday and the real links are up for you to use!!!

No comments: