Wednesday, April 22, 2009

His praise will continually be in my mouth

And I am still singing YES LORD. Jael is sick for the third day with this bug, Charlie is down with it, Leah is fighting it, and I am still queasy with it, there is still a need for unity in a number of important issues. I didn't sleep the night before last and fasted all day yesterday ( I don't talk about fasting uintil after its over.....) being still a bit sick "helped" me persevere in my fast ; - )
but I know I spent the day with my Lord. His peace in all the waves of this particular storm has only boosted my confidence that we are on God's path and He is working things out, internally and externally. Please continue to pray with us about decisions to be made.........
needs to be met?
I was reading a lot of Psalms this morning, so many are already marked up in my Bible but Psalm 29 was not except for one verse, so I read it to find out why. What I had underlined was "And in His temple everyone says 'GLORY' " Great chapter acknowledging God in His Holiness and His Majesty. This may not be the day we reach God centered unity, make a crucial decision, it may be a barfy, Immodium popping day, it may be a day of healing and unity, but it is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: