Thursday, January 22, 2009

NEW UP-To-The-MINUTE PHOTOS!




I have had such a good time just looking and looking and looking at the newest photos of our children.Here are just three but there are lots more all over my desk from downloading and printing into hard copy!
Things in Liberia are on a new loop of the roller coaster this week: MUCH warring is surely going on in the Heavenlies to cause such a brou-ha ha in this country. Please pray with us for the families who are in whatever stage of their adoption process that we may ALL be able to keep going forward and complete our adoptions in a realistically reasonable time frame?? THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
While we have had a busy but really very easy, "good week" this week in this bowl of life I call Smith Soup, right now I am in serious prayer for several marriages which are under HEAVY enemy attack and for several children who are very gravely ill or afflicted. So much to pray about I could easily have no time for anything else today. How grateful I am that our Father hears us wherever we are and we cry out to Him.I don't need to get to a place or a object, don't need any props, tools or gadgets, no special clothing , only my open invitation to come boldly before the Throne of God and to find mercy!! Even when what our human eyes see looks "so bad" We can KNOW that we KNOW THAT WE KNOW ...God is GOOD.......ALL THE TIME!!!!!

No comments: